I am honoured to say I have recently been listed on Forbes 30 Under 30 in the Sports and Games category.
I am currently working as a Game Designer at Creative Assembly on the Total War franchise, where amongst many other things I am responsible for the design of Campaign AI, Characters, Technologies, etc.
I also aim to participate in learning and helping others learn where possible:
- Coming up: Makey Makey Competition 2019
- Gave a talk and advised aspiring game designers at EGX Rezzed 2019
- Represented CA at the 2019 Forbes 30 Under 30 Global Women's Summit
- Provided feedback for year 12 Game Design pitches at ELAM College
- Represented CA at the 2018 GamesUR conference on UX and User Research
- Held an internal masterclass at CA on the basics of programming for Designers
- Mentored a student team at the 2018 Ukie Game Jam
- Represented the company at the 2018 IEEE CIG (Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games)
- Helped with a "Makey Makey Competition" for local primary school students (2018)
- Gave a talk on the design process of Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia at the 2018 Digital Dragons conference
- Represented the dev team at a press preview event for Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
- Game Designer case study at Prospects.ac.uk
Before my current role I studied Computer Science BSc and Digital Game Theory and Design MA at Brunel University London, and graduated with First degree (Hons) and Distinction respectively.
I have also presented and published my paper titled "Garden of Eden for Artificial Intelligence: How 'The Talos Principle' Demonstrates the Difficulty of Defining Consciousness for AI on the Implied Player" at the 2016 AISB AI and Games conference.
For further info and to connect you can find me on LinkedIn.